Welcome to our new redesigned site!
We are excited you are here. Please pull up a chair and check it out!
A few of our goals are:
- For girls/women: To learn how to avoid high risk situations and how to defend themselves in the event they are attacked.
- For kids: To learn how to escape abduction attempts and how to deal with bullies and school violence.
- For boys: To learn how to treat girls, avoid fights, avoid road rage, and how to act appropriately when stopped by the police.
- For men: To learn how to keep their families safe by recognizing danger signs and using defense techniques to protect.
- For homeowners/renters : To learn how to secure their property and how to set up a “safe room” to deal with home invasion scenarios.
- For businesses-churches-schools : Employees, parishioners, students, teachers, etc. to learn how to deal with terrorism/active shooters, workplace violence, sexual harassment, and more.
Most of all, we want all our students to leave the class with more information and confidence than when they came in.